Monday, October 1, 2012

Day 1 : Sunrise

Today, the theme is 'Sunrise' and we are to  post a picture of the sunrise wherever we are in the world. Well, I didn't get a picture of the sunrise, but did want to share some amazing sunrise pictures I have from before today.

The first picture was taken while I was on my way to work back in 2006. We lived in Carrollton and I worked in Dallas, so I had a decent commute each morning. One morning I happened to have my camera stashed in my purse and while sitting and waiting in traffic, snapped this pic. This was after our first loss and before my pregnancy with my second living child.






This next sunrise picture was taken while we were on vacation in South Padre. This was less than a month after I lost my 3rd angel baby and these pictures were very healing for me. My husband took these very early one morning.






Blessings and peace to you,
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment