Friday, October 5, 2012

Day 5 : Memorial

When I first posted to the Angel Pregnancies FB Group starting this 'Capture Your Grief' journey, I joined in on Day 5. Without sitting and thinking, I posted first my picture of my memorial jewelry. I went back and read through the project and saw that jewelry is for another day. So then I posted this...

This picture is of a memorial done by a sweet angel mama for other angel mommies all over the world. It was after my first two losses and before my third, so only two of my angels are remembered here.






Then, last night as I saw myself in the mirror (notice, I don't actively look much anymore at myself, I just happen to notice every now and then), I was reminded of my very first memorial for my angels, or rather just 'angel' at that point. Right after my first loss, I chose to get a tattoo in remembrance of my angel baby. 






Blessings and peace to you,
Leslie


No comments:

Post a Comment