Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Day 23 : Their Name/Their Photo

All 3 of my angels grew wings very early on in pregnancy, so of the 3, I only have a photo of one. The photo I have is of my second angel, Seth, who I lost at 8.5 weeks pregnant. The photo is probably disturbing for most, so I will not post it openly here as I have other pictures, but I will post a link to the picture if you do wish to see him. For the others, I will simply post remembrance pics of their time with me.


Aimee Elizabeth, born to heaven on January 24, 2006 at 5 weeks pregnant
Photo taken by the amazingly talented Carly Marie over at Christian's Beach (Names In The Sand)


























Seth Bennett, born to heaven on October 23, 2007 at 8.5 weeks pregnant
Strangely enough, today marks 5 years since I have lost my precious baby. I have only shared his photo with a handful of people, most being early loss moms themselves who just didn't know what to possibly expect.
I have posted my only belly pic I took here as I have very few pictures of his time with me, but here is a link to my precious little Seth's photo. *Must warn you that it may be disturbing for some people. View at your own discretion.*


























Lily Dawn, born to heaven on August 11, 2009 at 5 weeks pregnant
Sharing another 'beginning' belly pic here. I like to take a belly picture as soon as I find out I am pregnant to compare to my BIG baby belly later on.



























Blessings and peace to you,
Leslie

1 comment:

  1. Hey Leslie!

    Thanks for your post on my blog, and thank you for sharing your angels on this blog.

    ((hugz))
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete