Saturday, October 13, 2012

Day 13 : Signs

There have been a few signs that I believe have been from my angels over the years. None were as memorable as the one that happened the week after I lost my second angel baby at 8.5 weeks pregnant.

Anna was still very little and Preston was 4 years old, and as was the norm, after everyone went to bed and I was getting ready to go to bed, I checked the doors and windows to make sure they were locked and that everything in the house was turned off. As I was walking back to my bedroom to go to sleep, one of the kids' toys (that usually only responds by being touched) went off and said "I love you". I picked it up and found the toy to be turned off already. I sat it back down and as I walked by it again, it said it again. When I told my husband in the morning, of course he didn't believe me, but I know for a fact that's what it said and I feel most certain it was from my angel.




Blessings and peace to you,
Leslie




No comments:

Post a Comment