Monday, October 29, 2012

Day 29 : Music

Music really does move and touch me like nothing else, and I have always found it a lot easier to express myself by listening to and singing with music than with words alone. Because of this, there are MANY songs that I associate with my miscarriages and angels, so I will try to narrow it down to just a few.



And I never want to let you down
Forgive me if I slip away
When all that I've known is lost and found
I promise you I, I'll come back to you one day





I've done everything to move on like I'm supposed to
I'd give anything for one more minute with you
I still miss you
I still miss you baby






Here comes goodbye
Here comes the last time
Here comes the start of every sleepless night
The first of every tear I'm gonna cry

Here comes the pain
Here comes me wishing things had never changed
And she was right here in my arms tonight
But here comes goodbye






Blessings and peace to you,
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment