Monday, October 8, 2012

Day 8 : Jewelry

After losing my babies, I of course felt like many bereaved mothers do....empty. Since my losses were so early on, however, I didn't have anything tangible to keep and remember my angels by. I chose to search out a piece of jewelry that I could wear in remembrance of my angels, but that wouldn't be too flashy or bring about a lot of questions. I know many women do like to talk about their angel babies, but at that point, I was feeling a lot of guilt and uncertainty about what to actually feel or do or say when it came to my losses. Over the years, my children have pulled on and broken the chains I have worn it on a few times (and I am currently waiting on a new chain to put it on again), but I do like to wear it and remember that my angels are close to my heart.




Blessings and peace to you,
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment